Hi Ron,

I do not. But I do not actually drink large quantities of CS at one time. I
keep it in 16oz PET bottles, and drink a little here and there when I am
thirsty. Maybe a half a glass at a time, but usually less. Most of my
family uses it the same way. I also keep it by my bed at night, and take a
sip and swish if I wake up thirsty.

I actually bring used PET bottles to NY from Japan, because they are more
durable, and having 120z or 160z PET bottles makes using CS so convenient.

I use a silverpuppy device, so I am not worried about keeping the CS in
amber bottles. But I used to do that years ago.

One thing I should have mentioned - I always try to swish it around my
mouth for a while. I think keeping it in your mouth is an important factor
in effectiveness (which has been explained on this site in the past).
Sometimes I swish for ten seconds, sometimes for five minutes.

I am too lazy to use CS every day of my life, so there are times when I
don't drink any for weeks. I never notice any ill effects or digestive
discomfort from CS. Nor does anyone in my family. I have a daughter in
fourth grade, and she has never missed a day of school. We all had our
share of illness before CS, but nothing since.

Of course I realize everyone is different, and I do also consider ph and
other things mentioned here.

BTW, I dip my toothbrush in CS and then in a baking soda and sea salt mix,
which become pasty on my toothbrush. I imagine that this may also
contribute to my overall health.

Victor