The high voltage will impart a higher velocity to the ions being emitted and the pulse width limit averaged current. I don't know that that will affect electrode deposits in any way other than maybe blowing them off into the water or perhaps have those byproducts form in the water rather than on the electrodes.
Try it and see what happens.

Ode