On 08/03/2014 01:58 PM, Asif Nathekar wrote:

Hulda Clark / Don Croft type designs below

this is the same type of circuit with the same functional
output

http://www.stenulson.net/althealth/cspulse.htm

Ive made this and found that my brew was getting "gold"
coloured
It made the brew pretty fast and I wasn't happy with it.

After experimenting with pulsed DC circuits and current
controlled DC, I've stuck with Current controlled sticking
to 0.2ma per Square inch. including pulsed DC and
controlling current simultaneously!

I have tried the suggested 1ma per square inch and it was
too much for my brewing setup since I do not stir for fear
of introducing contaminants and also i found that too
vigorous a stir ruined the brew anyway,  Trem also found
similar results and did a lot a work to get the stirring work.

I use a LM334 IC, It operates within 1v and 40V, is well
behaved with minimal circuitry, and can compensate for
temperature and drift.

http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/lm134.pdf

I hope this helps.

Thank you, Asif.  This information has helped me quite a bit.
It shows me that none of these common ways to generate CS resembles the electrical waveform my circuit produces.

The pulser circuits shown just switch the DC on and off. My circuit operates more like the ignition coil in a car, where an inductor is charged with a current, and then that current is switched to the electrodes, as the energy in the inductor runs down, producing more voltage than the battery makes, if the solution resistance is high (as expected with distilled water between the electrodes). Whether this change results in any difference in the final solution, or in the efficiency of electrode consumption remains to be proved. I have been experimenting with 2 square inch surface, 5 gram rectangular tag, bullion electrodes.

It is also my goal to make the circuit just about destruction proof, regardless of whether the electrodes are open or short circuited, or if the battery is connected backwards. I am thinking of adding a polarity reversing switch to the output, so the anode and cathode can be interchanged, without having to move wires around.

I would love to figure out a simple way to make alternating pulses have opposite polarity, to make a completely symmetrical output, to eliminate electroplating out the silver, but haven't gotten there, yet.

--
Regards,

John Popelish