From: Kris [mailto:photo...@powernet.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 1999 6:15 AM
To: o2c...@global.co.za; silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Garlic and Mullein oil

Everyone has their own opinion.  Garlic is said by some to sort of slow
one's mental processes.  I think that everything should be in
moderation.  I do not take garlic everyday.  But it is high in sulfur,
very important to protein binding, and it has a natural antibiotic.
Some say a clove a day would keep the doctor away.  I believe that it is
more beneficial than harmful.  I have heard this theory that goes like
this:  man was once able to live very long, close to a thousand years
old, but  mankind in general did not use their time on earth wisely.
Instead of living lives of continual progress and enlightenment, man
used the time to cycle through periods of righteousness, wickedness,
repentance and then more wickedness.  Then  God became very tired of
this and "corrupted" the food and water, so that these long lives were
no longer possible.  He wanted man to appreciate his time on earth and
be motivated to use it more productively.  Some would argue that this is
also when we in general started having more lives than one, the work one
needed to accomplish continued in the next life.  Lessons learned in
sequential lives, but it says in scripture that there will come a time
"in which no work can be performed."

I believe that the food chain and herbs and such are corrupted such that
they have both good and bad in them, for example spinach has something
in it which blocks calcium, yet it has iron.  So use them wisely, and in
moderation.  Hard to do sometimes.
Kris
 ps  hope you do not mind my sharing your comment and my response.  I
have heard that garlic is bad before.  I have also seen with my own eyes
the antibiotic in garlic work.

> According to Dr Bob Beck garlic is something to "lie down and avoid"!!!
(my