Also, folks, mainstream science via the popular press has reported the
mathematical probability of a 10th planet (or 12th, if you prefer) 10 times
the size of Jupiter, way out beyond Pluto's orbit, that's deflecting the
orbits of comets and distorting all their calculations for the solar system.
We may meet the Anunaki before we're finished here.

Can't wait.

Sam

> Marsha Hallett wrote:
>
> > Dear Marshall, I`ve read all his books too, and they ARE interesting!
Hmm, I