June-

>away. I'm taking the CS from our small home unit, but it appears to be doing
>nothing.

I think we have to be careful thinking that
the ingestion of one substance can solve
all our problems. CS as with any remedy
works best as part of a holistic program
that supplies the body with the nutrients,
rest, exercise, air, sunshine, mental state,
and so on that it needs.  (But you knew that!)

Someone on this list once said that they
were getting nowhere with CS against
flu or some ailment. . . and then
they happened to take some wheat grass
juice, which has tons of vitamins,
minerals, enzymes, etc. So
evidently, in that case, their body didn't
have the resources it needed to get
better even with the help of CS -
until the wheat grass was added to
the equation. The problem with this
theory is that the missing ingredient
for holistic treatment seems to vary
greatly from person to person and
ailment to ailment. Finding the right
holistic mix is sometimes like finding
a needle in a haystack - or like a similar
overused metaphorical phrase of
your choice. . . holy grail, fountain
of youth, secret of life. . .

That said, you might try another CS
generator or some commercial made
product. If you are really confident
in the quality of your CS,  you will feel
better about drinking larger amounts.
Right now I'm trying to correct an allergy
situation by drinking around 20 - 30 oz per
day of approx 20 ppm sol. I won't do this
forever but I believe its a viable short
term therapy.

best - Steve King