Hallo Dee,

I have on various occasions experienced both mild runs and mild constipation ,
not both at
the same time and not sequentially. Doesn't last long before it is back to
normal, 24 hours
max in my experience. My thoughts is that the gut bacteria get upset by the EIS
and there is
a reaction one way or the other. Nevilles explanation fits one way , the other
way could be
that with all the compromised biology the body urges to get rid of what ever is
not wanted.

ymmv,
Tony

Subject : CS>CS and constipation