Episode 1,2,3,4,5,6 appear to be here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdR9hYtvLBI

Joe, would you post a link to DWhelper? I've been trying to find a good down loader.
Ron

On 10/21/2014 7:05 PM, Joe Huard wrote:
Alan,
I was able to find episode 3 yesterday and downloaded it from YouTube. I had watched it when it came out, but I watched it on their site. If you click on the YouTube link in the bottom right corner, then it can be downloaded. I use DWhelper.
Joe
On 2014-10-21 8:28 PM, Alan Faulkner wrote:
I tried to read all of the posts so far so I hope I didn't miss any.

The diarrhea that I was referring to was not a chronic one, just periodic. For instance when you use MMS as directed, sometimes after a few days you will get a small bit of diarrhea which is just your body dumping off stuff to quickly get it out of the system.

Diarrhea is a big topic that is not as simple as a brief explanation that I gave for a brief bout of it..

Silver according to Ayurveda is a cooling metal, so therefore it has a cooling action on the body. I could not explain all the details of exactly what happened because each person will react to things differently, i.e. if someone is negatively impacting with cooling it might cause difficulties to the person ie constipation.

This is not any different than any food, medicine, drink, weather, environment. It's the old one man's meat is another's poison.

However I do believe the question has been answered by PT in that in can cause diarrhea.

However, the explanation that another person (sorry I deleted the email) gave about killing off some bad guys sounds very plausible also.

My quick thought is that if some substance/food etc gives you problems that cannot be sidestepped it might be best to avoid it. In Ayurveda there is many books that are good books, but the best book "Caraka Samhita" has a whole chapter devoted to using various and sundry things to regularly keep you regular.. to keep you healthy. Castor oil is one Triphala is another of the well known ones but there are many. The differences boil down to what is apropos for your body type.

In reference to the Person who spoke of their loved having cancer, I highly recommend watching the links below. Unfortunately you have missed a lot of really good info but the last few episodes of the documentary are still available. They are posted for free for 24 hours and then they are available at a cost. So hurry! My wife and I decided to get the whole series which will jump up in price after the 25th. No I do not have anything to do with the production and I do not make money off of it. It is chock a block with fantastic info as well as the pathetic history of the cancer industry.

This link is for 7 of 11episodes. You can sign up for the other vids.

Alan

"Episode 7: “Do’s and Don’ts” - Proven Treatment Protocols Part 1
starts tonight at 9PM:

http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/live/episode7.php <http://links.mp2200.com/click/98120/50380836/9c159433a97b9ecf0cbe31a698358752c8a5c025/32d64d337c81c4a4fb2f0f836f0cf555ee051e39>

This is one of those episodes that you’ll want to have a pen and
paper handy for taking notes.

In fact, the next 3 episodes are all about specific cancer treatments
and protocols shared by the doctors that created/use them everyday
to save thousands of lives.

So, be sure to set some time aside these next three days and tune
in to these amazing shows.

Watch tonight's show here:

Episode 7: “Do’s and Don’ts” - Proven Treatment Protocols Part 1:
http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/live/episode7.php <http://links.mp2200.com/click/98120/50380836/9c159433a97b9ecf0cbe31a698358752c8a5c025/32d64d337c81c4a4fb2f0f836f0cf555ee051e39>

Go ahead and go to the page now so that you have it open, and then
just refresh when the countdown timer reaches all zero’s :-)

I’ll see you there :-)

Ty Bollinger

PS. Want to be a Champion?... or are you a Hero?

Consider joining the movement and supporting our mission.

You can do so by pre-ordering the Champion or Hero Edition
below - plus you’ll save over 50% off for being an early-bird
supporter if you pre-order before October 24th. (less than
a week left)

Here are the details:

Champion Edition

If you missed a show or two or simply want to watch the whole
series again, consider supporting our mission and pre-ordering
the entire docu-series with transcripts and audio MP3's as well
as the original videos.

Learn more about the Champion Edition here:
http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/pre-order/champion.php <http://links.mp2200.com/click/98120/50380836/69f8a281a869ecc9e7231b146feacf2a69bed2f1/32d64d337c81c4a4fb2f0f836f0cf555ee051e39>

Hero Edition

Be a hero and own the complete package and receive all 51 uncut
expert videos, audios, and transcripts, PLUS everything included in
the Champion edition.

Learn more about the Hero package here:
http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/pre-order/hero.php <http://links.mp2200.com/click/98120/50380836/53a526984cb8c4112f6d86e7716c6a9c0aba4789/32d64d337c81c4a4fb2f0f836f0cf555ee051e39>

Thanks for your consideration and support and I’ll see you tonight :-)  "

---
is active.