Hi Neville, thanks for your succinct explanation.  In the case of my husband he
has a chronically compromised digestive system ie. He had bowel and bladder
cancer and had to have part of the bowel removed and the whole bladder.  This
has caused him to have chronic diarrhoea ever since.  I gave him silver and now
he's in hospital because he hasn't passed anything, so hence my question.  The
trouble was, because of the chronic diarrhoea, he dehydrated badly and went
into kidney failure, so we are between the devil and the deep blue sea as the
saying goes...dee

Sent from my iPad