From: tmswift777...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: CS>CS and constipation
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 11:37:41 -0500
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Good bacteria chilled by antibiotics causes diarrhea not constipation so I
don't think CS would cause constipation. Theresa

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 20, 2014, at 9:32 AM, Ron <ron....@gmail.com> wrote:

    Haha! Good one Neville.

    Actually it does sound feasible.

    Ron

    On 10/20/2014 3:22 AM, Neville wrote:

      No, I haven't personally, but here's my theory...

        Food poisoning/diarrehea for example - ingest silver, the
          baddies die and the "runs" stops, the motion becomes firmer
          and starts to return to normal.

        Ingestion of too much silver in an effort to kill the
          baddies could promote the destruction of some friendly flora
          also, hence the food will not be broken down during the
          digestive processes adequately, this then would result in the
          motion possibly becoming firmer still {cheeks may become
          flushed and the eyes may bulge under the strain <g>}.

        Ingestion of too much silver under normal
          circumstances/conditions and the friendly flora may be
          practically wiped out, this then would result in dramatically
          reduced digestive processes/activity resulting in constipation
          for no apparent or obvious reason.

        How's that?  Sound feasible? <g>.

        N.

          > From: d...@deetroy.org

            > Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 08:36:51 +0100

            > To: silver-list@eskimo.com

            > Subject: CS>CS and constipation

            > Has anyone ever heard of CS causing constipation? dee

            > Sent from my iPad

            > --

            > The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing
            Colloidal Silver.