From: Terry Lee Gonzalez <tampa-te...@tampabay.rr.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 08:52:23 -0700 (MST)
Subject: CS>Re: silver-digest Digest V2014 #281

Re CS>MSM rids Parasites

Harsha, I take my MSM with my morning coffee because unlike a lot of
supplements/nutrients it crosses the blood brain barrier and has an
energizing effect (at about 5g).  In fact, I usually recommend to people
that they NOT take MSM before they go to bed, because your brain will be
so active you won't be able to fall asleep.  But back to your original
question, MSM powder can be taken with either hot or cold liquid.  It is
not degraded by heat.  So you could take it with hot tea, hot coffee or
cold orange juice.  It can be added to a protein shake, apple sauce,
yogurt or even soup!  The options are endless. Those of us who are truly
hardcore put the powder on our tongues and wash it down with water.

Terry

---
is active.

Archives: