Hi
My knee replacement surgery I bought a bottle of water with the hospitals
name on it. I had my daughter replace their water with my EIS. I kept it on
the  table by my bed and nobody complained. All thought it was hospital
water. Note  that I did not ask them for permission. I set a hospital record
for
a post  surgery knee bend of 111 degrees. I have learned to not even try to
educate  my DRS.
Brickey

In a message dated 12/26/2014 9:47:02 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,