 Subject: Re: CS>Fwd: bacteria in my daughters lungs and heart
 To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
 Date: Saturday, December 27, 2014, 6:09 AM

 If you
 could get hold of a nebuliser and some CS if she could
 breathe it in it would help I'm sure.  These
 doctors make me sick, they've just killed my husband
 with their 'treatments ' .  I use a nebuliser
 and also ingested large amounts of CS for lung infection and
 it has always worked....Dee

 Sent from my iPad
 On 27 Dec 2014, at 00:55, Michael Mckenna <piperb...@aol.com>