Hi Mike,
What a terrible position to be in; I'm so thankful I never faced such
with my daughter. My concern and heart go out to you.

I expect the only thing you Can do is sit down and make the decisions
inside yourself of what you Will do, then give it your best.  We can't
second-guess the future.  It's not given to us to do that.
Malcolm.

On Fri, 2015-01-02 at 23:27 -0500, Michael Mckenna wrote:
> thank you very much everyone  that have commented and given your
> suggestions. I will now give you an update on her condition - she is
> stable enough that they , on Monday want to operate on her heart and
> remove bacteria from 2 different valves and if they have too, replace
> them. I am in a terrible place in life and don't know what I should
> do-------------I believe that silver would cure her and feel like I
> want to bring her home.

Archives: