suggest you get a bottle of MMS and Activator and use it as per the instructions for the protocol 1000...I have seen many people make a full recovery using it..
AJR

-----Original Message----- From: Tre
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2015 2:08 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Re: bacteria in my daughters lungs and heart

Hi praying for you both and the docs Clarity and truth in Jesus name and His peace to both of you.
Sincerely
Tre

lymeover.com "Natural forces within us are the true healers of disease" - Hippocrates. So our own far infra red is produced and sent into us with variable temperatures. Ask today how this can happen. Sent from my iPhone