G'day Sandee, Thanks for those kind words.
The thing is as I see it, at some point people must stop 'swaying with the
breeze'.  At some point we must take a stance and draw a line in the sand and
go with our own gut instincts and opinions and beliefs regardless if they don't
necessarily coincide or be in agreement with another opinion.  I can 'sway in
the breeze' with the best of them, if that breeze is strong enough, but I'm
over swaying with every little puff of breeze that comes along, now it will
take quite a strong wind for any of my convictions and determinations for my
stance to be swayed. <g>
Some years ago I copied a letter from the public domain which had been sent to
the American FDA, I re-wrote that letter making some changes specifying our
product and how it is made etc etc and fired it off to our TGA {Therapeutic
Goods Administration} enquiring about *any* reported incidents of adverse
conditions or reactions on *anyone* as a result of the ingestion of our product
they had documented on record...None was forthcoming.  Why?  Because they have
nothing.  Everything they have revolves around the so called "Colloidal Silver"
product, and those products are not the same as ours.  It was on their response
to my enquiries which was the final straw for me, I finally understood there is
absolutely nothing wrong with what we make, providing it is made using accepted
practices and procedures as we know them.  And to put cream on the cake, they
replied stating their information was gleaned from the public domain...WHAT
THE...???  They even cited some sheila who turned into a Smurf, well we don't
need three guesses as to who that woman was do we.  Nowhere in our TGA website
could I find any reference as to who that woman was, could this be - deceptive
and misleading information, guilt by association, innuendo?  Absolutely and
unequivocally - YES.  That's the same rubbish anyone can find anywhere on the
Net, and none of it references what we make?
Is it any wonder I developed my pig headed and stubborn attitude toward our
stuff.  Their ignorance is our bliss.
That Oprah Whimpy sheila even had that Karenson bloke on her show a few years
back, no doubt under outside influence and advisement of the Producers of her
show, but curiously they never did invite anyone on her show for a right of
rebuttal, well not that I heard of anyway?  Hmmmm, wonder why that was?  Not
rocket science is it?  The two words "Demonising" and "Propaganda" spring to
mind.
I've taken my stance on the subject.  I'm developing my own personal "case
studies?" and have my own "peer reviewed data?" to prove it, my "data?" is peer
reviewed by...Me...and that's all I need to know or care about. <g>
Cheers and look after yourself
N.