Neville,

You wrote:
> For every article written, for
> everything I hear, and for every smurf placed on public display on
> the idiot box {TV}, I never hear, read or see anyone being offered
> the right of rebuttal?  That smacks of considerable establishment
> bias and innuendo or guilt by association to me.

That is a very good observation and remark, Neville. So obvious once
you put it that way. Could be used as a very persuasive approach to the
subject.

> Some have reported finger nail moon coloration issues here, but being
> the pig headed and stubborn person I am, I don't accept it was our
> product, as produced using LVDC, *solely* that caused that
> phenomenon.  People may debate and/or argue that, and they are
> welcome to do so, but not with me. <g>

In my case, it was my early efforts using LVDC with accelerants like
salt or heating resulting in gray or dark amber products, respectively,
used in large amounts over a long time that caused mild argyria in the
moons of my nails. So, I am surely NOT an example relevant to the low
concentration, ionic and small particle preparations made and used
according to current best practices.

Sometimes we pay a price for being early adopters. <grin>

Be well,

Mike D.

Archives: