This morning I was feeling great-until I experienced severe abdominal
cramping and watery diarrhea. I was doubled over with pain and could not
hold down my breakfast. I was shaky and alternately shivering and sweating.

After feeling like this for about 45 minutes, I drank about 5 ounces of
homemade CS, which was all I could get down. After about an hour or so, I
drank another 7 or 8 ounces. The intense pain quickly subsided.

The fact that my intestinal tract was relatively empty, helped. The CS got
into my entire gut. In fewer than four hours I felt fine.

This stuff WORKS!

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, The Rife Handbook

of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health

now in all formats: hardcover, ebook for Mac, Kindle, iPad, Android

DVDs of 2016 Rife and Electromedicine Conference Available NOW

w <http://www.nenahsylver.com/> ww.nenahsylver.com