From: Nenah Sylver <nenah12egro...@cox.net>
Sent: Wednesday, 17 May 2017 4:34 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>CS eliminates gastrointestinal "bug"

This morning I was feeling great—until I experienced severe abdominal cramping
and watery diarrhea. I was doubled over with pain and could not hold down my
breakfast. I was shaky and alternately shivering and sweating.

After feeling like this for about 45 minutes, I drank about 5 ounces of
homemade CS, which was all I could get down. After about an hour or so, I drank
another 7 or 8 ounces. The intense pain quickly subsided.

The fact that my intestinal tract was relatively empty, helped. The CS got into
my entire gut. In fewer than four hours I felt fine.

This stuff WORKS!

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD
author, The Rife Handbook
of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health
now in all formats: hardcover, ebook for Mac, Kindle, iPad, Android
DVDs of 2016 Rife and Electromedicine Conference Available NOW
www.nenahsylver.com<http://www.nenahsylver.com/>