Hi Nenah,

I decided plain cane sugar was better than sugar cubes.  I used the real
turpentine, which smelled and tasted minty.

It was not objectionable, other than overcoming a mind set.

Jean

***********

I am SO glad you mentioned turpentine! I recently decided to try it and
really like it. It¹s quite powerful and in some cases seems to work better
than colloidal silver.

I tried taking the turpentine according to Dr. Jennifer Daniels¹s
instructions‹1 teaspoon on 3 sugar cubes, don¹t chew, just swallow it with
water‹and I nearly choked. She says don¹t let the sugar dissolve, but even
one cube is too large to swallow. Plus, she says that when you pour the turp
onto the 3 sugar cubes, some of that sugar will not be soaked. Her rationale
(which I never understood) is you should swallow some pure sugar that¹s not
soaked in turpentine, as well as sugar that IS soaked in turp, because the
non-soaked sugar will somehow attract the Candida or whatever other bugs
you¹re trying to eliminate. I found that 1 teaspoon of turp (the recommended
amount) COMPLETELY soaks the sugar cubes.

So I¹m not doing THAT again.

If sugar is needed, I¹ll use a small amount of granulated coconut palm sugar
into which turpentine has been mixed. However, I was thinking today of using
turp in castor oil. The oil spreads the turp all through the gut. It¹s
supposed to quickly and completely eliminate parasites.

How much turp do you use and how much oil? (By ³VCO,² I¹m assuming you mean
virgin coconut oil‹yes?)

For those who don¹t know about turpentine, this is the pure extract of pine
tree resin, which is QUITE DIFFERENT from the synthesized crap they make
today, and which people normally associate with the fluid used to thin paint
brushes. The word ³turpentine² undoubtedly came from the word ³terpenes,²
which are a huge class of aromatic plant chemicals produced by a large
variety of plants.

Anyway, I welcome whatever you¹d like to share about real turpentine.