Itguy wrote: I believe we also need to be careful as there seems to be some
thought that CS over an extended period of time may damage the intestines,
specifically the flora and flora related to our immune system. Jim Meissner
passed away and was a well known Rife and CS expert, his intestines were
riddled with cancer and he was known to take CS every morning.
http://www.meissnerresearch.com/

   That's not to say I want to be implicated in spreading any type of FUD or
discouraging CS. I'm saying when dealing with something that can impact the
bacterial count in the body we should probably exercise some caution or at
least approach it carefully.

=========================

I completely agree with you that CS must be used prudently. If CS is taken
on an empty stomach, it will kill ALL bacteria in the gut, whether friendly
flora or foe flora. If CS is taken with food, it won't have as much of an
effect (if any) on the friendly flora. I make sure to take probiotics and CS
hours apart of each other.

As for someone who's into holistic health who gets cancer and dies: I
believe that if it's someone's time to go, no matter what we do.it's time.
But your mention of JM and the gut reminds me of how important the gut flora
is. Researchers even have a name for it: microbiome.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, The Rife Handbook

of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health

now in all formats: hardcover, ebook for Mac, Kindle, iPad, Android

DVDs of 2016 Rife and Electromedicine Conference Available NOW

w <http://www.nenahsylver.com/> ww.nenahsylver.com