From: nessie
Sent: Saturday, December 7, 2019 6:28 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Colloidal copper/silver combor

I make  consistent batches of cs @ 10-15ppm, sometimes more.
I am wondering about colloid copper/health benefits?
I brew at about 30v for  8 hrs @  5ma.
My setup consists of 1oz of .9999 silver , hung on
.9999 silver hangers  * 4. My silver hangers are about 3-4 inches
immersed in the distilled water.
If I  were to use "hangers" of copper instead of the Silver hangers
would I have a better product?
Silver/Copper combo?
Regards........gm
-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Rules
and Instructions: http://www.silverlist.org Unsubscribe: Archives:
http://www.mail-archive.com/silver-list@eskimo.com/maillist.html Off-Topic
discussions: List Owner: Mike Devour