I would also caution about putting colloidal copper in your body.
Bio-available copper is very important, as it  drives 30+ enzymes that are
essential to our day-to-day life. Also  the antioxidants Superoxide
dismutase (SOD), Glutathione (GSH), Glutathione peroxidase ([GSH-Px),
and Chloramphenicol
acetyltransferaseare (CAT) are dependent on bio-available copper. The key
word here is bio-available. If it is not bio-available it will not do its
job and can cause more harm than good. I don't think colloidal copper is
bio-available.

Also  copper and zinc must be balanced, too much of either one depletes the
other. Mineral balancing is absolutely essential for good health and one
should get a mineral test first. BTW liver is rich in bio-available copper.

Olushola