Go to the hardware store and get a foot or so of  copper house wire [aka
ROMEX]
Copper wire for electrical applications is 99.9% pure by industry standards.
Make the electrodes about 6 to 7 inches long.

Mount them into the generator
Plug in the generator.

I personally run a quart batch for around 24 hours.

Place the generator with electrodes in distilled water and go away.
Copper is entirely different than silver.
It doesn't produce Ions, conductivity doesn't increase, therefore it will
never have current "runaway"..meaning:  Current controls aren't being used
and a conductivity related "Auto Off"  *will not work*.
Colloidal copper does not register on any meter making them TOTALLY useless.
Colloidal copper has no flavor or color.
The only way you can tell you made anything is with a laser pointer to view
the Tyndall Effect [light beam] and that doesn't say much about  'how
strong'

Do not mix silver and copper as copper will pull every trace of both out of
the water and drop it to the bottom as a black fuzz.[and/or other weird
things]

It  is also a good idea to use a jar other than your silver batch jar to
make copper.

*Be aware that, because both copper and silver use Selenium to control
these metals levels, internal consumption of too much copper can be toxic
and may alter your ability to eliminate silver.  Selenium supplementation
may be advisable. [ But don't over do that as to much Selenium is quite
toxic ]*

*Copper is often a component in skin cremes as it helps build collagen.*