Good day,

I am Mr Beazley Richard Mavin. a banker by profession, I worked for 15
years at First Gulf Bank in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates), currently
holding the position of Audit Director at the Bank's accounting department.
I have the opportunity to transfer the amount of $11,480,000 USD (Eleven
Million Four Hundred and Eighty thousand United State Dollars) I was
credited to the escrow account by a Client who unfortunately died on July
15, 2015 in a fatal plane crash in North China, in which his whole family
perished. Based on these negative circumstances, the deceased client has
nothing to do with his immediate family or the beneficiary left to submit
an application for payment of funds to the bank's management. In connection
with this opportunity, I am contacting you to act as a deceased client
beneficiary to receive funds in your country.

I will use my position and influence in the bank, working hand in hand with
you on legal procedures and guidelines on how to materialize the successful
transfer of funds to the external account data you provided. You really
need the ability to be reliable, honest, trustworthy and keep all the
information related to this transaction and your participation as a
beneficiary strictly confidential, because you can understand that the
fewer people involved, the better. I am ready to offer you 40% of the total
funds for your vital role as the beneficiary of the funds, and I assured
you that there will be no risk or any compromising actions against your
freedom or reputation in connection with your participation in this deal.

I hope in favor of your urgent reply.

Best regards.
Mr Beazley Richard Mavin