Hi Reid,

I did not watch the video, or read the article much, but if they are saying
that children should go back to school, I would agree completely. Assuming
this is an infectious disease of course. Professor Hinkley wrote a good
analysis of the lockdown, and I wrote an analysis of his article,
supporting his claims that the lockdown does far more harm than good. Here
is my post, which has a link to the original article:
http://www.vitagenics.net/why-is-oregon-locked-down/

In short, it is far too late for any lockdowns to have meaning, as this
virus has already been through much of the population, and the lockdowns
are only a tool for propaganda now. Solid numbers support this.
Victor
Victor F. Cozzetto
Wise Traditions Nutritionist
U.S.: (516) 908-1039