The numbers speak for themselves. Three different health agencies in Italy
state that “maybe” 2 people died from Coronavirus during that initial
outburst/claim of 8,000.

2 people.

Influenza is far more deadly to children than COVID-19. The stress of lockdown
makes them more vulnerable. Hospitalizations for influenza are UP for children.
The ‘curve’ is irrelevant if you are filling hospitals with hypochondriacs,
nocebo patients, and victims of other more prevalent diseases.

Coronavirus is already in decline, and it is not because of lockdown.

Feel free to send me sources of information that disprove anything I have
written, as I am happy to be educated. Show me the numbers.

Victor