What facts? All I've seen is obscure websites with no real information. A
few people get sick from the shot, it's super rare. I have conditions that
would cause me to die if I caught covid so I took that risk. I'm fine, no
problems. I had a couple days of body pains after the second shot. I'm
finding no credible information that any of the vaccines are even a minor
problem.

Cause and effect have to be shown, you haven't done that.