You got that right, the injections are not therapy. They evade the immune system and hijack your cells to make toxic spike proteins

12000 deaths reported to VAERS, nobody can deny that. mRNA inventor says we may be seeing signs of antibody disease enhancement.

Many are shills for big pharma profit, even if they make a pittance

max