Hi  Katarina,

The only concern I have in trying to meter the current of the pulser, is in that
I'm not sure what the output looks like. If I understand correctly, the pulser
changes polarity several (4?) times per second. (I'm looking at a schematic
from Bob
Beck's site)  This would be equivalent to using a simple setup and swapping
the leads to the electrodes 4 times per second.

A DC ammeter connected in line would then see the current change direction at
that rate. If the rate of change were slower, the meter would read a steady
state
positive reading, and then an equal but negative steady state reading...and so
on.
This is basically a low frequency AC square wave. With the meter set to DC, it
might
just flash a bunch of numbers at you, as it wouldn't react quickly enough to
display
the current before it changed direction.

If set to AC, the problem may be similiar, as these meters are usually designed
operate between a range of frequencies, and that doesn't usually extend down to
the 2 to 4 Hz range.

Now, looking closer at the schematic in front of me, I'm not certain that the
pulsed
output is used for silver generation. I'm typing out loud :-)

The schematic I'm looking at has two output jacks: a 3.5mm jack labeled
"biological
electrification" and an RCA jack labeled "colloids". The output from the RCA
jack
appears to be fixed polarity DC with no active current limiting. There is a 150
ohm
resistor and small lamp in series to limit the short circuit current only. This
output
would work nicely with a digital multimeter.

So, maybe I'm not even on the right page!!!  I have Lyme Disease and associated
dane bramage...keep *that* in mind.

Three things I know for sure:

1. Mike's idea of getting a multimeter is a good one, as he said, it is a very
useful
    tool and it will aid in understanding this electrical stuff.

2. Supper is ready.

3. The smoke alarms work!

God Bless,
Jeff