    From: Katarina Wittich <kato...@mindspring.com>
    To: Silver A <silver-list@eskimo.com>
    Date: Tuesday, November 30, 1999 8:28 PM
    Subject: CS>Olive Leaf

    Hi everyone,
    If you guys are interested in Olive leaf extract -- I did extensive
research on the net before buying mine and was convinced that East Park makes
the best -- they were the originators and the only ones that manufacture it
with a right reflective spin that allpws the body to use it.

    I got mine on the net from Scott Howard at Unlimited Enterprizes
    1-800-730-4139. He has some fairly convincing info on his site about the
need for a right reflective spin -- and also East Park supposedly has 35%
oleuropin. I don't have the Url any more but you could do a search for
Unlimited Enterprizes and look at his info.
    katarina