Carol,

Yes, I surely would appreciate if you could ask him about the cultures. I'm
glad to hear that your sister is on the Schultz program. I have all his
tapes and manuals etc. As far as Ann Wigmore, I know I've heard of her but
can't think where. I'm wondering if she's the author of a book I have on
intestinal health. Bugs me when I can't remember where I heard about
something. Candida brain fog (brain frog).

You wrote "tests came back like a person who never had chime". What is
chime, Carol?

Sharon