Carol,

In addition to all the great things you're doing for your sister, do you
feel that she has been doing better since taking CS? Seems that every time
I turn around, someone I know has been diagnosed with cancer and I'm so
curious if CS can make a noticeable difference.

Also, Carol, I see in another message that you wrote about glaucoma you
mentioned taking enzymes and cultures to clean out arteries. Are you
referring to digestive enzymes? And what are the cultures, please?

Sharon