I have not been visiting my e-mail too often lately, which means that when
I do I have well over 300 messages from some 3 days worth. So, tonight I
turn on the e-mail with conviction that this time I will unsubscribe to
that CS list. Did I find it boring? Not in the least. In fact, if CS was
all that was mentioned I may have been able to tear away. Afterall, I now
understand that CS is safe to insert into your ears, safe to insert into
your eyes, safe to insert into your(our)vaginas and of course, safe to
drink. I do have one question that I have put off. Is it safe for an enema?
No, seriously, I am not joking.

After reading all the e-mails from the past 4 days on this list and
laughing the whole way(well, most of it) I find once again that I am unable
to let go of you guys. Call it a "mental illness", act of "God"(or science)
or just simply feeling like this is an odd kind of family that once you've
joined it is hard to leave or more like a great soap opera that keeps you
glued to the screen daily(not I of course).

I guess I could always be BAD and get kicked off some day. Until then...I
just want to say, I for one enjoy the divresity of subject and yes, I have
greatly restrained myself from joining some of the more interesting
discussions(like the moon one---by the way, did you know that on Mars they
faked...oh never mind).

Pg