All I "know" is to be careful with metal supplements.
Copper is recommended to be only 3mg/day for adults and toxic at high/regular
doses. Same with iron and other metals. When I add supplements I try to research
toxic doses because I usually go at the megadose range.
These colloids are a new ball of wax, so I'm still in the dark. I know Cayce was
recommending gold treatments, but even gold can give unwanted symptoms.
I trust colloidal silver altogether, however.
Doesn't CS control algae in fishtanks?
                                                        Chuck
Former Fetus for Choice!