> Marsha,
> > Please tell us more about your B-vitamin hair ungraying experience.
Which B
> vitamins, and what doses, etc.?  Do you think also taking CS had anything
> do with golden blondeness?
> --Steve

Dear Steve, I take about 50 mg of B complex every day. Took about 1 year to
notice the gray was gone. I wish I had a dark haired person to try this on!
More visible...
My STBX is (was) dark, but he never believed me on CS, let alone vitamins
and minerals. Now he has diabetes! Heh heh...serves him right...
Oooh, I`m gettin` mean.
I don`t know if CS helped or not. I take a swallow every day as a
preventive, and for depression.
Love,
Marsha