Ivan wrote:

> > I think most of us have reached the conclusion that colloidal
> > silver is more effective than ionic silver for killing pathogens.
>
> I think not Marshall. Surely most think that ionic silver is more effective
> in killing pathogens, or at least don't know which is more effective.
>
> Just who is the us you refer to... the same 'many' that Frank referred to a
> while ago?
>
> Ivan.

It would seem that those producing silver solutions (all ionic silver) are the
ones most inclined to:

1. claim ionic silver is more effective in killing pathogens.
2. claim silver solutions are really colloids
3. ignore that chloride combines with silver ions to form silver chloride.

Maybe what is needed is a list devoted to silver solutions and producers
thereof.

frank key