----- Original Message -----
From: <rogalt...@aol.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 1:14 PM
Subject: CS>A Rememberance to My Ionic Silver Solubility Estimate R.I.P.

> Mike: Well, thanks for bringing up CS. I was hoping that by now I would
have
> received, privately or otherwise, some feedback on my ionic silver
solubility
> estimate. Sometimes I wonder if there's anybody interested to anything
other
> than speculation, conspiracy theories, and other fanciful stuff. Roger

Roger,
As I recently wrote Mike, as a non-engineer and non-chemist, sometimes the
discussions between the "techies" get too obscure for me. One of the biggest
problems I have in following the discussions is that the techies don't
define their terms. Indeed, it sometimes appears at times that terms are
used differently. This makes the discussions too hard to follow.

I would greatly appreciate some way of (1) defining terms that are being
used, and (2) standardizing those terms that ARE used.

What do you and others think?

Nina [not colloidal, ionic, particulate or compound] Silver