Ken,
        That is the proper attitude.  It is amazing how subjects
that were once "over ones head" hit you squarely in the face when
you elevate yourself with a base of knowledge to stand on.

        I still don't understand why it is expected for me to use my
delete key to remove off topic posts but totally unacceptable for
non-technical listmembers to delete those posts that fly over their
heads.

Regards,
George Martin