--Original Message Text---
From: rogalt...@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 13:14:22 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/2001 12:32:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mdev...@eskimo.com writes:

If anyone had other CS related questions, remember that we *do* talk

about colloidal silver on this list!

Thanks everybody.

Mike D.

Mike: Well, thanks for bringing up CS. I was hoping that by now I
would have received, privately or otherwise, some feedback on my
ionic silver solubility estimate. Sometimes I wonder if there's
anybody interested to anything other than speculation, conspiracy
theories, and other fanciful stuff. Roger