You may find investigating the effects of microwave energy on water and food
revealing and alarming.

James-Osbourne: Holmes

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Kasper [mailto:edkas...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 7:01 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS turning black

I heated eight ounces of distilled water in a microwave for five minutes
(pretty hot) and used my 3-nine volt batteries for 45 minutes and the water
turned very golden. I disconnected the wires and set the CS aside and within
an hour it turned very dark. It tasted very metallic. I had cleaned (with a
clean towel) the silver leads, and I did not see any large metal flakes, the
liquid was clear just very dark.

ed