I would be cautious with ozone [O3]  It is highly corrosive, will eat the
tires right off your car, has high atmospheric level warnings in weather
reports for people with respiratory problems and probably acts as a very
potent free radical in the body...the sort of thing that people take
antioxidents for.
Ken