At 06:43 PM 1/19/02 +0100, you wrote:

I have something that bothers me. The spark is generating high powered electronic noise in the naberhood, this is disturbing for all the nabourers that are listening to the radio or watching television. Apart from the disturbance, there are always official people on the road with a special equipped vehicle to listen in on illegal transmissions. I am afraid that I am transmitting legally.
Is there something that can be done to limit the radio disturbance?

Satchid

Try looking up info on a faraday cage its basically a grounded metal box

Joseph B Fritz