In article <003501c1ad30$a0eee210$6401a...@prime>,
"I Anderson" <i...@win.co.nz> wrote:
>One way to re-program water is to freeze it. This forces the molecules
>to adopt a structured lattice. Thawing in sunshine is good. Magnets,
>vortexes, ozone or what ever can then be applied.

I have a plastic water dispenser with a spigot that I fill with reverse
osmosis water that has been remineralized with a squirt or two of
Concentrace ionic minerals. Inside the dispenser is one of Dr. Higa's
toroidal ceramic doohickeys, and I keep one of those powerful magnetic
bricks next to it with the north pole facing the dispenser.

The company selling the magnetic bricks makes all sorts of claims that
magnetic water alkalizes and detoxifies the body, etc. etc. But, does
applying a magnet to water really do anything to it? It's gotten to the
point that I now prefer my treated water to straight RO water, but I
have no idea if it's actually more beneficial.

And, yeah, I know how RO water is supposed to be dead, etc. But, I
refuse to schlep spring water from town, and our water supply is
rainwater off the roof and/or water pumped from our pond, depending on
the weather and season, and it just doesn't taste that great when
there's a lot of pond water in it (which is most of the time.)

--
John A. Stanley                           j...@natel.net