The Higa ceramics apparently have magnetic emanations.   I use them in
my water.  It is easy to see that they have an effect by the many tiny
bubbles rising up -- hydrogen or carbon dioxide I suppose, forgive my
ignorance.   (Glad to hear an explanation if somone knows . . . )

I assume this is a dipolar magnetism but I do not know.   Using regular
magnets that will displace a compass needle,  one wants to use the side
that attracts the North-seeking pole of the compass.   This has good
effects.  The other pole has bad effects.    Likewise a SOTA pulser
requires that you aim the N pole toward the skin.   This of course is
apropos the watch battery business . . .

JBB