From: "Kevin Nolan" <ken...@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 10:57:37 +1100
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Living Water & CS

Candice and Catmagnet: The basic idea at http://www.alivewater.net/
<http://www.alivewater.net/pages/toorder.html>  is that water naturally
wants to move in "swirls and curls", and running water through straight
pipes (anf 90 degree bends) 'deadens' it. Instead of purchasing some
expensive pipework that as far as I can see does no more than gently
centrifuges the water, why not just place water in a blender and rev it up
for a minute or two? If ''swirls and curls" really re-energize as claimed,
the blender treatment should be orders of magnitude better and a lot cheaper
to boot. Are there any listers who can verify the claims for
revitalizing/energizing/restructuring from use of magnets or vortexing? I
mean objective, repeatable tests such as reduced surface tension, improved
plant growth or the like. Lots of extravagent claims out there, but how much
is true?

regards, Kevin Nolan