Hi Beth ,

you were asking about silver, and dosages etc..
well if anyone offers you exact amounts,   be
careful.  I am rather new to CS, but recently
I spent almost 3 weeks researching  the
subject  --  I have learned quite a bit, and
I will suggest one site which I decided was
worth listening to, it can be found at ---

http://silverdata.20m.com

I found it very comprehensive and very
believable.

You also ask about silver's use for anxiety
and depression  --  I can't see any benefit
that might result from the use of silver for
relief, but from my reading, I think I can say
that I can't see any harm either.  there natural
substances that should relieve both problems.

consider using   L-tryptophan -- it one of the 9
essential Amino acids. It will calm anxiety -
relieve depression, and when taken about bed
time, will really help you get to sleep.
It is not easy to find, but it can be ordered at:

http://www.biochemicals.com/orderonline.php3

I hope the above will help you.

Jack Dayton
jd...@bigfoot.com