<<You also ask about silver's use for anxiety
and depression  --  I can't see any benefit
that might result from the use of silver for
relief...>>

I can--indirectly.  As far back as Spinoza, physical vitality has been
associated with phychological well-being, and the lack of it with
depression.  Energy yields optimism.  Systemic infections, including
chronic, sub-clinical ones, can express themselves as fatigue & malaise.
Many people take CS daily, not against specific maladies, but because they
report feeling generally better; I attribute this to CS' eradicating
multifarious, inveterate, persistent, un-diagnosed infections that they
didn't know they had.

--Russ