Thanks to you both for the info.

Ok - well it looks like there are a few things I'm not sure of. Firstly  is
.99 pure 12 guage copper wire safe to use ( lead and arsenic contaminants
sound like something that I don't want to mess with). Secondly I'm assuming
that I can just stick the copper into the SOTA silver maker - am I mistaken
here? Lastly Carl said it took him 24 hours to make 3.4ppm copper with his
set up. Should I expect the same because that might be way too long for me?
And by the way please excuse my little jibe in my previous post, I have
nothing against anyone and I'm sure all religions are right. But sometimes,
unfortunately, I find you have to make a little jibe to get a thread going
to get some input from more knowledgeable people than myself..

Thanks and regards

Mike

>   ***** Someone posted that the main contaminents in standard copper wire
> are silver
& gold.  OTOH, I conversed with a "high purity copper" vendor some time ago,
and the main contaminents he read from his assay were phosphorus, arsenic &
lead.  The post also said standard wire was 'extremely pure;' actually, it's
        99%, as I recall.  *******

***While I am on the net, I think someone had a question as to what
colloidal copper was used for. Well, I haven't used it yet, but in my
readings it is used to clean the arteries and veins (good for arthritis,
rheumatism, and vericose veins). That is why I am trying it. It is also said
to be good for collagen production, protein metabolism, and as a
brain/synapse stimulator. I got this information searching Google for
colloidal copper. ****

=====================================

Disclaimer

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
information and is intended for the attention and use of the addressees
only. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately, destroy the message from your system and do not disclose the
contents to another person, or use it for any purposes, store or copy the
information in any medium.

The sender of this message shall be neither responsible nor liable for any
errors or omissions in the content of this message as secure or error free
e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed. Information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.

If verification is needed, please ask for a hard copy or check otherwise.