Very true! ...which is the same reason that most people are right-handed.

Besides, that's only a poor anthropoligists explanation made long before
right and left brain theory developed.  I suppose men who kiss a woman's
hand in a ballroom are also worried about knives or guns being pulled?
Perhaps a seargant is afraid that his troops are going to shoot him during a
salute?

You'll note that in cultures that are far more "civilized" the single
handshake is not predominant; as well as highly developed spiritual
cultures.  BOTH hands are employed.  Left to left yields no energy.

None of this is coincidence; as Pythagoras once stated, nature geometrizes.
This includes human biology and even human psychology.

Try some left handed shakes...  If you are perceptive, you'll see the
difference ( it is the same even with those, like myself, who are left
handed ).